An SEO~ and website audit is a great way to get insight into what’s really going on with your website, and how to make improvements that will improve your bottom line.
A website and SEO report with MAH Digital NZ is not just a bunch of technologically confusing jargon, it’s a thorough analysis of what’s working and not working for you, with some easy to understand recommendations that you can put into place yourself, or even get a hand with if that’s what you prefer.
I can help you by providing an in-depth SEO~ and website audit report which includes:
- Analysis of the current state of your SEO~ (how you're ranking for words that you and I think you should be ranking for)
- A list of key words you should use to weave into your website content
- Recommendations for key words you might like to consider paying for (Google Adwords)
- A list of other ideas to improve your website SEO
- Insight into how your website is performing
- Insight into the website user experience - how usable your website is for customers to use, as well as recommendations to improve the experience
- Analysis of look and feel of the website, including recommendations for improvements
- Recommendations for content (images, words) to improve website experience
- Insights into where your website visitors are based (City/Country)*
- Insight into how your social media is contributing to website*
- Insight into the number of website visitors over x period, and compared to a year ago*
With this report you can take actions yourself using the report as a guide for improvement, or you can talk to me about getting help with implementation. It's up to you!